Here’s one for you world-travelers…11 Unique Auntie Anne’s Products from Around the Globe – worth the trip themselves! Side note: Auntie Anne’s is always worth the trip!
The next time you find yourself out globetrotting, be sure to stop by the local Auntie Anne’s Pretzel location (there are more than 1,600 around the world); depending on where you are in the world – you may be able to source any one of these unique delights.
1. Almond Choco Ball – Thailand, Japan, Philippines
2. Strawberry Mascarpone Pretzel Stix – Japan
A delicious combination of Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Stix filled with strawberry mascarpone.
3. Strawberry and Milk Pretzel – Japan
This delectable pretzel treat is baked fresh and topped with strawberry and milk powder.
4. Blueberry Cream Cheese Stix – Korea
This delectable indulgence is made by infusing Pretzel Stix with delicious blueberry cream cheese.
5. Kunafa Pockets – Egypt
Kunafa is a dessert consisting of sweetened cheese topped with fine crumbles of crushed wheat.
6. Aged Cheese Pretzel – United Kingdom
Aged Cheddar Cheese melted to golden perfection on a fresh Auntie Anne’s Pretzel – enjoy!
7. Chicken Dog – Thailand
8. Cranberry Stix & Blackcurrant Dip – Thailand
9. Green Tea Almond Stix – Thailand
10. Uji-Maccha Cheese Cake Roll – Japan
11. Your Exotic Discovery
Whether you’ve had your passport stamped recently or not – you have likely encountered a hot, delicious, hand-rolled snack from Auntie Anne’s Pretzels.
Share your experience, your favorite discovery, or even an idea for a delicious pretzel in the comments below. Who knows? Maybe we’ll feature your pretzel story next.