Here’s one for you world-travelers…11 Unique Auntie Anne’s Products from Around the Globe – worth the trip themselves! Side note: Auntie Anne’s is always worth the trip! 😉
The next time you find yourself out globetrotting, be sure to stop by the local Auntie Anne’s Pretzel location (there are more than 1,600 around the world); depending on where you are in the world – you may be able to source any one of these unique delights.
1. Almond Choco Ball – Thailand, Japan, Philippines
2. Strawberry Mascarpone Pretzel Stix – Japan
A delicious combination of Auntie Anne’s Pretzel Stix filled with strawberry mascarpone.
3. Strawberry and Milk Pretzel – Japan
This delectable pretzel treat is baked fresh and topped with strawberry and milk powder.
4. Blueberry Cream Cheese Stix – Korea
This delectable indulgence is made by infusing Pretzel Stix with delicious blueberry cream cheese.
5. Kunafa Pockets – Egypt
Kunafa is a dessert consisting of sweetened cheese topped with fine crumbles of crushed wheat.
6. Aged Cheese Pretzel – United Kingdom
Aged Cheddar Cheese melted to golden perfection on a fresh Auntie Anne’s Pretzel – enjoy!
7. Chicken Dog – Thailand
8. Cranberry Stix & Blackcurrant Dip – Thailand
9. Green Tea Almond Stix – Thailand
10. Uji-Maccha Cheese Cake Roll – Japan
11. Your Exotic Discovery
Whether you’ve had your passport stamped recently or not – you have likely encountered a hot, delicious, hand-rolled snack from Auntie Anne’s Pretzels.
Share your experience, your favorite discovery, or even an idea for a delicious pretzel in the comments below. Who knows? Maybe we’ll feature your pretzel story next.