Moms, Dads, kids – everyone loves theme parks.
So, what could make an awesome theme park like Cedar Point, Kings Island, or Worlds of Fun even better? Auntie Anne’s Pretzels just did.
This summer you can have your pretzel and coaster too, as Auntie Anne’s sets to open eight new locations in theme parks across the country and near you. Join us for a ride and a good time as we bring you 8 Ways Auntie Anne’s and Cedar Fair Amusement Parks Won Summer.
1. On a hot day: Lemonade Mixers + Soak City Waterpark = heavenly.
2. Get totally twisted at 72 mph with an Auntie Anne’s Pretzel and a ride on the Wicked Twister at Cedar Point.
3. They don’t close Ohio, or Missouri.
4. Pair the Mean Streak at Cedar Point with a sweet treat like our Cinnamon Sugar Nuggets.
5. Share a cup of Mini Pretzel Dogs with your rollercoaster buddy.
6. Soar into the clouds on SteelHawk at Worlds of Fun and reward your bravery with an Original Pretzel.
7. After screaming like a small child on Flight of Fear at Kings Island, treat your throat to a Frozen Lemonade Mixer.
8. The best steel roller coaster in the world at Cedar Point paired with the best soft pretzels. What’s better?
Don’t let the fun end with summer. Visit Auntie Anne’s year-round! For a list of Auntie Anne’s locations near you, please use our Store Locator.
Written by: Jenna DellOrfano, Communications Intern
Artwork by: Missy Stoltzfus, Senior Designer & Clint Miller, Videographer/Digital Design Specialist