Auntie Anne’s Pretzels is run by some of the most passionate, magnetic, and fun people you will ever meet. From our founder’s beginning efforts to tomorrow’s newest location grand opening – we find fulfillment and fun in serving the world’s best pretzels with unparalleled customer service.
Our franchise owners, their crew members, and the corporate support team all pitch-in to make Auntie Anne’s Pretzels a great place to be as an employee, and patron.
These people and their contributions (like our pretzels) are too special for us to keep to ourselves. So, we’re starting a series of posts dedicated to the artful, courteous, and enthusiastic workers that make Auntie Anne’s Pretzels great.
– The People Behind the Pretzels.
Meet Amber Delp, Sampler.
Amber is a Sampler at one of our Pennsylvania stores. She has worked there for more than four years. She recently shared with us what working at at the store has taught her, what brings a smile to her face, and what she believes is the most loved sample in Auntie Anne’s Pretzel menu line-up.
- Chris Drinkut: What’s one of your first memories of Auntie Anne’s Pretzels?
Amber Delp: Making new friends and handing out all of the samples of the tray for the first time.
- CD: What’s one thing about your job that puts a smile on your face?
AD: Working with (our store manager) Madaline.
- CD: What’s your favorite item to sample?
- CD: Is there anything about your job that you would change?
AD: I’d like to sample at different parts of the mall.
- CD: Which, do you think, are the items most people love to get as a sample?
- CD: What’s something working at Auntie Anne’s Pretzels has taught you?
AD: How to be responsible and work with other people.
Are you interested in learning more about joining the team at Auntie Anne’s Pretzels? Be sure to head over to our careers page and review the job opportunities there.