We all wish we had a family member like Auntie Anne.
She knows how to bake, she’s creative, and you always know how to reach her. The best thing to do is to pretend she is your aunt, just a very, very distant one.
- She bakes better than your mom can (but don’t tell her we said that)
- She has that classic soft pretzel recipe down pat. And not only that, she can whip up a Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel, A Pepperoni Pretzel, a Raisin Pretzel, pretty much anything you’re hungry for (and we’re hungry for it all).
- When you’re having a rough day, she knows how to put a smile on your face
- Nothing cheers you up quite like a warm pretzel and a fresh squeezed lemonade.
- You know that she’s always going to be there for you
- You can turn to Auntie Anne when you need a field trip, a celebratory meal, or need to cater a party. Whatever you need, she has got your back.
- Her fresh squeezed lemonade hits the spot. Every. Single. Time.
- Not only does she make traditional lemonade, she offers strawberry, cherry, mango, peach, and blue raspberry!
- You always know where to find her
- When you’re having a pretzel craving, you know you can walk into your mall or Wal-Mart and there is Auntie Anne waiting for you.
- She gives you little rewards when you visit often (like free pretzels)
- By using the Loyalty App, you earn points every time you stop in. Once you earn 300, you earn a free pretzel.
- Auntie Anne is always happy to see you
- She loves when you stop in to see her, and never asks “why have you been at the mall four times this week?
- She never scolds you for having a pretzel for dinner. In fact, she encourages it
- With the Pepperoni Pretzel or Pretzel Dogs, a snack turns into a meal. That means you can have one for dinner, and grab a Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel for dessert. It’s the best of both worlds.
Know of another one or two we missed? Leave it for us in the comments below. Thanks for reading!