Want your pretzel with a chocolate cherry on top? You can now tell us what new pretzel flavor you want to see in stores… and it’s kind of a big dill, so let’s taco bout it!
When we asked for new flavor ideas on social media last month we received more than 1,200 suggestions. The ten most popular flavors comprise the Pretzel Nation Creation finalists, a mouthwatering mix of sweet and savory.
- Apple Pie: Conjuring thoughts of holiday happiness, this tart is as American as the real thing.
- Chocolate Cherry: Fruity, fudgy goodness – what could be better?
- Maple Brown Sugar: Tastes like breakfast, but not so sticky.
- S’mores: Skip the bonfire and enjoy with each tasty, marshmallow-y bite.
- Pink Lemonade: A refreshing, tangy treat — no summer day or straw required.
- Sriracha: A savory pretzel that’s oh-so-hot in the best possible way.
- Taco: Move over steak, chicken and fish, the pretzel taco is the new craze.
- Korean BBQ: Smoky bites so good, this pretzel tastes like it was marinated for hours and hours.
- Dill Pickle: Add a crunchy dill punch to your pretzel.
- Buffalo Wing: A zingy taste that could be enjoyed from Buffalo to San Diego and everywhere in between.
Your vote is our command. The flavor with the highest number of votes by Sunday, July 30th will be named the winner! Be sure to visit www.pretzelnationcreation.com to cast your vote!